The Covered Wagon Scout Ranch Committee and the Kit-Ke-Hak-O-Kut Order of the Arrow Lodge will be hosting an event to get Troops and Packs geared up for a great summer of Camping, and showcase the wonderful properties of
Camp Cedars and Camp Eagle.
What a success! We have over 500 people attending the CWSR Open house and Training Event. Unfortunately, this means registration has been closed.
The LSSR Open House and Training Event May 10-12, 2013 is still available. Click on the link for more information and learn how to register.
The Camp Open House & Training Event Leader and Parent Guide is available now! Please download and feel free to print a copy for your use in preparation for a great weekend at camp!
For those who registered the following meals will be free and provided as part of your free, pre-registration:
- Cub Scout Packs: Breakfast & Dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday
- Boy Scout Troops: Dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday
- All other meals must be planned for and provided by the Pack, Troop or family attendees.
The following trainings will be offered and all program materials are included in any costs associated with that training.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) - $15
- Webelos Leader Outdoor Skills - $15
- Introduction to Outdoor Leadership Skills - $30
- Leave No Trace - $55
- Learn to operate a Forge - $10
- Shooting sports
- BB/Archery - FREE; must be at least 6 years old
- Shotgun/Rifle - $2; must be at least 11 years old
- COPE/Climbing Tower - FREE
- Equestrian (Horseback Trail Rides) - $10
- Rockets - $8
- Handicraft - FREE; Purchase your own kit in the Trading Post - some supplies will be available while they last
- Fishing - FREE; Limited equipment available, feel free to bring your own
- Lakefront - FREE
- Outdoor Skills - FREE
- Health (Make your own First Aid kits, Trivia) - FREE
- GPS Course - FREE
- Bounce House - FREE