Experience the thrill of a lifetime. Check it off the bucket list. Face your fear of heights. See the city from a new perspective. Whatever your reason for rappelling down the tower, it's certain, you will not regret it.
||September 21, 2013; 8am-4pm
|| All participants have to be 14-years-old or older and weigh between 110 and 300 pounds to participate.
||$1000 per participant; includes 1 rappel, training, use of professional safety equipment and team, t-shirt, promo bag
Think you can handle the adrenaline rush? Register today to confirm your spot!
A $50 registration fee (non-refundable) is required to register.
100% of payment must be received to reserve your rappel
Individual rappellers are a $1000 total donation.
Teams of 3 rappellers can register for a total donation of $2500.
The registration fee will go towards the total minimum donation.
Get the support of your family, friends, coworkers and more by raising funds online using our 'Friends Asking Friends' fundraising tool. Click on the "Register & Raise Funds" button below.
Or download the Registration
Statistics of first-time rappellers who go Over the Edge
95% had no previous rappelling experience
38% are corporate CEO's or vice presidents
67% are male
33% are female
Logistics and Questions
Thank you for your generosity!
- Over the Edge USA is a professional rappelling company that facilitate urban rappelling events to benefit non-profit organizations all over the country. They bring their team of professionals and equipment to ensure your safety during your rappelling experience.
- When you arrive at registration the day of the event, you will be asked to sign a waiver. Signing this waiver is mandatory for all rappellers, volunteers and media personnel involved with the event. Please feel free to look over the waiver before the day of the event. Waiver
- Have a question about Over the Edge? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions
- You've signed up, great! Please download our Participants:
What to Expect information.
- Each dollar you invest is dedicated to help send boys to camp and to support our volunteer leaders with the tools and resources needed to provide such a high quality program.
- No refunds, all donations made to Over the Edge benefit the Mid-America Council.
- 100% of payment must be received to reserve your rappel
- If you are collecting pledges from family and friends, please hold all payments until you are ready to submit the full amount with your registration.
- Raise funds online using our 'Friends Asking Friends' fundraising tool. Click here to get started.
- Need help raising the money to go Over The Edge? Download How to Raise $1000 in 10 Days
- If you are registered and no longer able to rappel, you may allow someone else to rappel in your spot. Due to the exclusivity of this event, we will not be allowing refunds.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society
1700 Farnam Street, Omaha, NE 68102
"Woodmen Tower" is 478 feet and 31 stories!
View larger map
Questions? Please contact Stephanie Rall at OverTheEdgeOmaha@scouting.org or call 402.431.9BSA (402.431.9272) for more information.